Monday 30 October 2017

Day 1576

Day 1576;

19.79 was my BMI of the day and I hadn’t even managed to get to 8000 steps by the time of my body test, as about the time of my body test I had only done just above 7000/I had a lazy day today, especially seeing how I only got a 30 minute “sprint” on the exercise bike this morning.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and apple.
Lunch: bread (white), butter, cheese (orange) and batternburg.
Dinner: chicken balls, chips, 1/2 tub of mango and 1/2 tub of pomegranate.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, tap water and sweet + sour sauce.
Snacks: 1/2 tub of mango and 1/2 tub of pomegranate.

The Mighty Ducks writing lines “I will not quack at the Principle” coach Gordon Bombay walks into the detention room says a few lines and gets some responses and then says “Are we ducks or what?” Now I had those lines of dialogue going through my head earlier on today, I can't tell you why but I did, it was a memory, what triggered it, if anything, I do not know.

Now today I have been on the exercise bike at the gym for half an hour, plus 6 minutes cool down. I only got 7.15 miles today which is 0.35 miles behind where I should be by that point. Today at 10 minutes I had only got to 2.3 miles, but if I had managed to keep going at that pace I'd have only got to 6.9 miles, which I'm guessing that I could take that as a consolidation, but I should be breaking 1.5 miles before 10 minutes, then 40 before 20 minutes and then I should have enough in these old legs of mine to smash down 7.5 miles  by about 25 minutes, so I've then still got 5 minutes to play around before the cool down.

The GMP has also been taken to hospital today, for a broken bone, at least I think it was today not yesterday, the days all seem to merge into one, for me it maybe something to do with my age. But why is it that people are impressed by my skiing? I just don't get how it's humanly possible, I was just doing as I was told, which was to keep myself to one side of the slope zig-zagging my way down.

No comments:

Post a Comment