Sunday 29 October 2017

Day 1575

Day 1575;

Today I got 19.82 for a BMI and I got 12,361 or there about in steps, which was almost entirely down to the cycle that we did this morning. As I checked my steps out on my thingamajig after I had got back from the cycle and it was stating that I had done 9675 or there about.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
Lunch: fish pie and chocolate trifle.
Dinner: fruit cake and batternburg.
Drinks: milk, tap water, fruit juice and Lucozade sport (orange

Now on this day we have been out on another little cycle this morning and we went skiing in the evening. So we have had an excellently active day. But in between all the activities I have been on the Switch. That’s the second day in a row that I have played on Breath of the Wild, or is it my third or even my fourth day?

Now also in between the two happenings of the day I was getting ready for skiing and Mich came into my room stating that he had found some real ski socks for me to wear, I signed that I thought they were Emu's, then he went off on a tangent about how he thought that they were socks and they didn’t have any gender specifications and all that rubbish, and there was I thinking how on earth did he get from my statement to being all defensive I didn’t sign that I wasn’t going to wear them because I thought that they are Emu's. As I did wear them.

Ok whilst I was at skiing tonight the F1 race was also being raced, and I watched some of the race on some of the televisions that were at the place of the skiing but I missed the start and I heard the conclusion of the race wile I was in the car on the way back to my home. As it seems to me that it was a racing incident on the first lap between the two leading drivers for the F1 world championship that took both of the drivers out of contention for the winning of the race, and doing so gifted Hamilton the drivers world championship. So the race spanned out pretty well for Hamilton in the end, even though he claims that Vettel drove into his car to give him a puncture and in the end he finished ninth meanwhile Vettel finished forth, which wasn't good enough to give Vettel any hope to allow the drivers championship to roll over for the final two races of the seasons.

While I was at the ski slopeI also saw a bit of Leister City's victory against Everton, under new management were both of the teams for today. But I have discovered what a festive feast was for the Savage's of old, as it wasn't a Turkey, it was a pheasant, which is probably because some of my old school ancestors were grounds men  so they'd have just ben able to turn up to work shoot it and then take it home to have for festive days lunch. But today I found it out because as Allergy is working on festive day, as she's a nurse, we shall be having the turkey on the eve so she can eat it, and as we are having all of the elderly people around on the actual day we  will be having the pheasant on that day, apparently. But I'm excited about this new taste if it indeed comes to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment