Tuesday 10 October 2017

Day 1556

Day 1556;

20.08 was my BMI for today, which came as a bit of a shock, as I had just eaten a meal of pizza and chocolate orange profiteroles at a little like pub place.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple , raspberries and strawberries (I think).
Lunch: 2 halves of sandwiches and sausage roll.
Dinner: pizza and chocolate orange profiteroles.
Drinks: milk and fruit juice.

Now I like Rollerball as a sport, just the skating around the figure of eight track to band a gong with the metal ball to score, seems fun to me. Now you could get rid of the motor bikes and the jumps so you'd just be left with a figure of eight track in a hall with a metal ball released every so long after a gong has been sounded, and the object of the game is to race around the eight twice before you can score once. The oppositions purpose is to stop the team from getting the ball around the eight by steeling the ball and attempting to get the ball around the other way, to score by striking their opponents gong. But

But I am thinking that I’m useless at using words, to describe anything I’ll attempt to make a better presentation of the new hobby/sport sometime soon, but before that I still need to inform you people about the day that I had today. Today I have had to go out in the evening as we went out to eat at a pub like place for our dinner tonight. But before that I had gone for an hour long jog around and I had also done my PSCS routine, but I’m unsure if I did thirty minutes on the rower today or not as I can remember Mich telling me to do it last night, but if I actually did it today is anyone’s guess. So that should mean that I’ve got 40 minuets to do tomorrow, on the rower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment