Monday 23 October 2017

Day 1569

Day 1569;

My BMI was down to 20.18 today as I had only done 7044 steps, the plus about 2000 was probably from yesterday’s steps carried over, as I had done them after I had my body test.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and strawberries.
Lunch: cheese omelette and batten burg.
Dinner: tomato pasta, bread, toffee apple flapjack pie and cream.
Drinks: milk, tap water and fruit juice.

I have been to the gym earlier on today, I have only had half an hour ride on the exercise bike. With it being only one fifth of the time that I spent yesterday on the bike it should have given me a total number of steps about a fifth of yesterday’s bike ride, so that should have been something like 2000, but it was over 4000 steps that I had managed to have done by the end of the session, I must start to peddle harder the next time that I’m on the tandem with Mich.

So for then after lunch I checked my steps again I’m thinking that they were up to 8694 at my second check of the day, as I had been out for a walk around outside of the place that I live in. But my Pokémon Go app has just left me on 1.2km now from before I started walking round the garden, which must have been around 4000 steps and within those 4000 steps I haven’t even made 0.1km something must be up with my iPad.

But then after I had checked my step count, on the Wii, it was at 7044 for today which is 2956 behind where it should be. I should really step on it... dun dun dum, see it was a pun look how hilarious I am... not. So that’s it from me on humour I think at least, but today I have just made my way up to somewhere over 12,000 so that should probably mean that I should have to be taking approximately 5000 off my step count for tomorrow. Now stepping tomorrow until I manage to get upto 15,000 (at least if I want to have completed my step goal before my body testing time).

No comments:

Post a Comment