Thursday 19 October 2017

Day 1565

Day 1565;

My BMI for today was 19,71 and I had 17,123 steps accumulated by the time of my body test, which was good enough for today. As I’m thinking that it was recommended that you (as in everybody including me) should manage 10,000 steps per day, 

Breakfast: cereal, banana, raspberries and strawberries.
Lunch: ham sandwich and batternburg.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, turkey and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and tap water.

Steven Pinker is a fascinating bloke.

If you just click on the Steven Pinker Bank Slate pt.whatever part you are on +1 by the end of pt. that you finish so it should be pt.2 by the time hat you finish watching the one that I put there, if you would like to watch more and more than just an introduction at least.

But the above thing I have been watching as a response to the Venus Project/Zeitgeist movement as it was basically a lecture about human nature.

My wisdom teeth currently count two, which are the the two on the left hand side of my mouth but my wisdom tooth on the lower left hand side of my mouth is slanting over.

No comments:

Post a Comment