Friday 13 October 2017

Day 1559

Day 1559:

19.95 an improvement on the previous days results. But my steps were up in the 16000’s which may have been lower than yesterday’s but it was higher than the day before it, which I had an equally low BMI on.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes (green and purple), banana and apple.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti, mini sausages, toast and something that I have forgotten (again).
Dinner: turkey, peas, potatoes, crumble (peach and cherry).
Drinks: milk and fruit juice.

Now today I put myself a pair of shorts on, as Mich said that we’d go on a cycle ride this afternoon, but it wasn’t to be. Instead we walked over the fields to go to the gym. As I was at the gym today instead of going on a cycle, I mixed up the routine, as I started on the hand bike for five minutes, next I went on the pec fly, then I went on a twenty five minute cycle before spending my first about three minutes on one of the chest presses (at least I think that’s what it was).

But earlier today I went for an hour long jog, on the spot, of which I had attempted to do earlier on but I had given up on it as I noticed that my bones were clicking so I decided to go and stretch/warm up then I gave it another go,, it had only helped a bit, but I took it and off I jogged, on the spot.

Mich was complaining about the coolness of the gym, it’s only cool as the people in it are there to get fitter, and you do that by using energy, one of the byproducts of using energy is heat. So if everybody in the gym is getting hotter the room is going to get hotter also, and what happens when you’ve got a hot room and a lot of electrical equipment in the room? Fires, so that is why the sports centre has to keep it cool in gym. I don’t think Tini ever complained about that temperature of the gym, Allergy probably has but now Tini.

By the way I hope you all had an excellent Friday the thirteenth today. On the radio today they were talking about a band from years back, Oasis, the Gallagher brothers, it was as for the first time since the break up of the band Liam Gallagher has made it to number one in the charts, at his first attempt also. But his brother, Noel Gallagher, has only managed to get to seventieth in the charts and he has had many attempts already apparently. But with Liam Gallagher I thought his stuff had been released ages ago, it’s probably because of the nostalgia factor and I used to like the old stuff, like Wonderwall, so when I was listening to it it took me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment