Sunday 15 October 2017

Day 1561

Day 1561:

Today I think I got 20.08, and I managed 10,096 steps before the body test. Now I know I only just managed to scrape through on my steps for today, but today I wasn't worried (for lack of a better word) about making it to 10,000 steps, as I had been on an exercise bike this morning.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes (purple, black and green), banana, apple and strawberries.
Lunch: ham + cheese omelette and something.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, potatoes and something.
Drinks: milk and fruit juice.

Now today I have been to the gym in the morning, I was only allowed a 30 minute cycle, but I have also been attempting a couple of stretches at other times of the day, as an attempt to make myself more flexible, but it ain’t working on me... yet? I don’t know.

But today I have been playing on Pokémon Go, as it’s a half decent version but I have noticed there was a Squirtle down by the town pond, a Eevee down by the church and I’m thinking by a preschool there was a Hoot hoot. But I cannot actually get to any of them, at least I do not think, as my tablets wi-fi range is not that great. But I will have to try it out sometime in the future. But today I also got to evolving some of my monsters. But I’m still going to have to move Charmander around a few miles before I get enough Charmander candy to get it to evolve, into a Chameleon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment