Saturday 21 October 2017

Day 1567

Day 1567;

20.18 was my BMI for today and before I had measured my BMI I checked my steps for today they were at something like 9457, which was diabolical I have to have some more exercise before the day is over.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: Swiss baked eggs, white bread, banana, apple and two pasteries (1 raspberry and 1 apple).
Dinner: chicken, carrots, potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, elderflower presse, tap water and fruit juice.

Now this morning I’ve had an exceptionally lazy morning, as I have gone to boccia practice, even J is starting to look more chubby, but that could be more related to school that she is back at now. At boccia there’s usually LaffV, J, Nut, Nat, Link, Icar and myself, LaffV is a chubby little boy who has just started up at J's school, J is a young secondary school aged girl, however Nut is more of my age, and she is stuck in a wheelchair, I’m unsure how true that statement actually is but it seems that way to my observation, Nat is a twig that looks out of place in his wheelchair but of the three wheelchair users on the team he is the one that has to use a ramp in order to enable him to play, next it’s Link whose our third wheelchair user, he is a funny but skinny little man, which brings us around to Icar, who is Link's big brother in more than just the age part but he doesn’t need a wheelchair, but he likes pushing his younger brother('s wheelchair) around. Then you’re got me, and I cannot speak so I’m useless at doing the captains stuff where you have to tell the other members of your team what to do when and all of that.

But I have checked my step count before the day is over and I had 11,895 steps, I think at least, well I can remember it having 11, then I think 8 then the next number I cannot remember but the final digit, 5 I’m sure I had reached. 

No comments:

Post a Comment