Wednesday 11 October 2017

Day 1557

Day 1557;

So today my BMI was 19.89 and the step count was 11266 about the time that I did my body test, which is still on track for a total number of steps of greater than 31000 for this month.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes (green and purple), apple and banana.
Lunch: meaty pasty, monster munch and 4 doughnuts.
Dinner: chicken balls, sweet + sour sauce, chips, strawberries, grapes (purple), blackberries and blueberries.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, tap water and ginger beer.

So this morning I have started my day by doing some stretches, and seeing how I haven’t broken any of my bones during my morning stretch I’ve decided that it was a good thing. So much so I have decided that if I was to do the little exercises every day from now it would only help my chances. My chances for what you may ask, well I don’t know to be honest but it’s going to be interesting to find out.

At lunch time I went to the gym for a bit of an arm work out, and I went on the lateral trainer, for the small bit for my legs. Then I returned to my place of residence and I ate my lunch, Allergy was talking about turning vegan, because she wants to loose some weight. That’s the thing about vegans, the majority of them are skin and bones as they can’t find very much food which says it’s suitable for vegans as the current fad for veganism has got the shops running out of vegan produce.

Up next was my next two 20 minute rows but I did them hours apart. As I was being lazy in between the two 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment