Sunday 8 October 2017

Day 1554

Day 1554;

20,11 which I am confused about, as today I know that I made it to 1200+ steps as I went out on the bike for a 25 mile ride (approximately), and I'd had a 10 minute row.

Breakfast: banana, raspberries, apple, strawberries and cereal.
Lunch: chicken, carrots, peas, Yorkshire pudding and something else.
Dinner: scrambled egg on toast.
Drinks: milk, dandelion + burdock and fruit juice.

So I have got a plan for today, it's to do something constructive to hopefully further my understanding of the conundrum which is called life.

Well that was my plan of what I was to do, today, but it didn’t work out that way. I instead started off by watching the Grand Prix, which Hamilton managed to scrap a win out of the race dispite picking up "good vibrations" towards the end of the race which almost cost him the drive. As the winner of last weeks Grand Prix/Verstaphan was catching him up on the final few laps. But Vettel's car broke down again, so that makes it two retirements in the last three races and then in the last race he had to start from the back of the grid due to some mechanical fault with the car. I thought that Ferrari's were supposed to be one of the best around the track.

After the race we went on a cycle, it was to a little forest which isn’t very far away from the place that I live, then I watched the the home nations dispare as England, who were already qualified for the World Cup next year played a disappointing display against another team and Scotland were denied a place in the World Cup qualifiers but then Northern Ireland lost the game they played tonight but they still managed to make the qualifiers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment