Tuesday 17 October 2017

Day 1563

Day 1563;

9600+ steps at the time I did my body test, but my BMI was down at 19.59 for today, then I did a small 15 minute or so long jog to get to my steps up to 12056.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes (green, purple and some green + purple), banana and apple.
Lunch: sausages roll and pizza pocket.
Dinner: sausages in Yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and tap water.

Now my plans for a life have always been to get a job, but what should my job be? I have had ideas, there was one that I really liked and it was to be a person that creates computer/video games another idea was to become a postman, but my eyes aren't good enough for that job half of the time but I wouldn't be able to drive, I ain't Pat and I couldn't have a black and white cat. But apart from those few minor flaws I kind of like the idea of a postman’s life, just jogging around the town putting post through people’s doors or knocking on the doors to alert people that I have an item for them that I cannot fit through the letterbox. It'd be interesting on having to do that on Halloween, I wonder how many people I could upset on Halloween morning if I got a shift for that time? I’m betting not that many especially seeing how I can not speak.

But tonight we got a bit of a fright, as the football team that we support actually won, again in an away match, which should make that two games away from home won, just as it goes two home league games lost. But no I’m not meaning we as in you and I, I’m meaning we as in Mich and I.

I have two siblings they are, in age order, E + A, and they each have partners of the opposite gender who are respectively C + B. Now that means that A is with B and then E is with C, if you have a look at  the alphabet A... B... C... D... E... F... and so on, so if you look at vowels A, E which are the first two vowels and then the constants B, C which are the first two constants, so it looks like one and one and then it's also two and two.

No comments:

Post a Comment