Wednesday 4 October 2017

Day 1550

Day 1550;

Today my BMI was 19.94 it’s moving in the correct direction, I’m still looking for my man boobs, as a while ago I remember reading somewhere something that a friend wrote about drinking milk leads to man boobs.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes (green and purple), banana and strawberries.
Lunch: chicken + ham panini.
Dinner: chicken balls, chips and a salted caramel chocolate pot.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and tap water.

Now today on my steps I had only done just under 5000 steps by the time that I had got home from the gym, and I decided to check again when I had finished my little jogging which was for about 45 minuets and my step count for today was up to 12000+, so that little jog around must’ve really packed in some steps for me.

But today I realised that just jogging around the house as I did today does the  burn off that many kcals, as when I was at the gym earlier on today I burnt off over 700 kcal's according to my step counting device and then again after I had done the bit of jogging it only said that I had burnt off just over 200 kcal's so I was thinking that I’d be having to go on another little jog to get my step count up, but to my surprise it was up over 12,000 which was an increase of about 7-8 thousand I thought it couldn’t be that much and I still don’t believe it. But I probably should as my weight BMI number week up from yesterday to today and unless the steps that I did today suddenly decided to turn into muscle today instead of doing whatever they want to do with me, mainly been decreasing my BMI, but I am unsure about it.

I have completed my 20 PSCS also today but I haven’t done my 10 minute row, so that was a bit of a letdown for today, maybe it could account for the weight gain? But I don’t think so as I have gone to the gym today also.

No comments:

Post a Comment