Thursday 5 October 2017

Day 1551

Day 1551;



Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: cheese roll.
Dinner: chicken, peas, potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, tap water, fruit juice and ginger beer.
Snack blackberries, strawberries, blueberries and grapes (purple).

Now first up today I have eaten my breakfast, which was quick for today as it was only a bowl of cereal. As I had finished my breakfast in double quick time this morning I decided to get on with my PSCS routine of which I did double of, then I went for a little row, when I stated little I meant it this time as I only did a 10 minute row, I didn’t double it. Which was a bit of a shame in reality as I probably should have trebled it as well I missed out on doing it yesterday. But that was my morning, next it was time for lunch and then gym.

So at the gym today I only did a thirty minute cycle on the exercise bike, as Tini's battery for her phone wasn’t charged enough to allow me to go for any longer but I had my jog around the place that I live. It was for another fourth five minutes, so my steps for today were up past 13,000. Now the reason I want to get fit so badly is... I don’t really have one, but the thing I stated a while back is a good one, a bit unrealistic but a good reason nonetheless. As it was to enable me to compete at the Japanese Winter Paralympics next year, which I somehow don’t think that it’s going to happen, as in four months I think will be the time that I’m going to Italy skiing which will be my fifth experience of skiing outside on real snow, I think, and I don’t even have a classification yet, for winter sports but I do have one for summer sports. I think it’s something like T36 and F36. But that aside I don’t even know what I’d be doing if I was entered, as I have been told that I’m a freestyle skier, as I ski forward/backwards, when I stack it I get back up, and I even try jumps which I thought was all part of the course when skiing is involved, every skier must have stacked it at least once, else wise your not trying hard enough and what do you do when you stack it? You get back up, the same goes for the other stuff + every skier that you meet you may think what a pleasant person they are off the slopes but when they get on the slopes they are a completely different person.

No comments:

Post a Comment