Saturday 28 October 2017

Day 1574

Day 1574;

My BMI for today was 20.15 again, but yesterday I only managed 10,894 steps. but today I have managed 11,055 by the time that I did my body test.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: omelette,  banana, strawberries, apple and batten burg.
Dinner: fish pie and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk and fruit juice.
Snaks: Minstrels.

Now I have hone to boccia this morning, in the game I lost 4-1, but then the football team that I support won their game 3-1 tonight, just to wrap it up with numbers me and my buddy Charmander have walked 1.4 km out of 1.5 in order to get him some more Charmander candy, on Pokémon Go. Next upI'll have to do that 25 more times in order to get myself enough candy to evolve him into a Charmeleon,

Now my steps for today were at 6444until about 15 minutes before I had scheduled my body test so I decided to give myself a mad 15 minutes of logging, while I may not have managed to hold myself together in sprinting iit for a complete 15 minutes instead I managed to keep myself at least stepping for 15 minutes/nonstop motion for 15 minutes, but by the end of it I managed to get my step count up to a more respectable number.


Now the basic reason as to how I’ve been doing +10,000 steps per day since the start of this month and dmy distance walked on the Pokémon App is still less than 1.5 km,  is probably because I don’t cary my iPad with me everywhere I go, besides if I did it’d just pack itself in every time that I get too far away from the wireless router. I know as I have tried. So the only thing I can do is just wander around my home I cannot get any more Pokéballs as I have used all of them up. But I’m attempting to complete the Pokédex without catching any, so I won’t have completed it, I’d have just done an Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment