Friday 6 October 2017

Day 1552

Day 1552:

BMI was 20.08 and my steps were 10714

Breakfast: cereal,banana and apple.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti,sausages, toast and something.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, potatoes and lemon merengue pie.
Drinks: milk, tap water and fruit juice.

Now today I have been for a walk this morning and this afternoon I went out for aa cycle, then after I had finished the cycle I checked my step count it was up to 9937 so I had myself a jog on the spot, while I counted up to 63 in my head which gets slightly irritating when I'm on 34 and in my head it says that i'm on 43 so I go back to 34 and i attempt to get to 63 the correct way, i.e. 34 35 36 and so on.

But within my daily fitness today I have done another 20 of my PSCS routine. but I haven't done any of the 30 minutes on the rower today, so I guess it means that I sould be doing 40 minutes tomorrow.

Now today I know I have been lazy, but last night I witnessed England's male football team play badly but they still won the match. Isn’t that what the commentators have been saying that England needed to start doing? As in the past England have played some brilliant football but they have lost the games, I think it’s what they call grinding out the results. That England win has qualified England for the World Cup next year. It came after Scotland had taken the lead in their match to take second place in the World Cup qualifying group. But today Wales managed to win to take second spot in their respective group and Northern Ireland lost their match yesterday to Germany 1-3 but they had already secured the second position in their group, then the final team that has some relevance to me, is the team from Southern Ireland/Republic of Ireland but they’re currently third in their group 1 point behind Wales so they have got to beat Wales in their final qualifying group game which would knock Wales off of their second spot in the group and it’d then put the Republic up to second spot for qualifying for the World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment