Saturday 14 October 2017

Day 1560

Day 1560:

I have done 12626 steps, but the majority of those steps were probably done in the hour before my body test, the results of my body test was a score of 20.35.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: forgotten what I ate.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, potatoes and something that I have forgotten.
Drinks: milk and fruit juice.
Snacks: strawberries and apple (purple).

Now today I have had another lazy Saturday and this follows up from a lazy Friday, as I had done 1600+ steps yesterday but the kcals I had burnt off were only just up front 900, which is low, for me since I started this fitness thing.

I had only made one thousand five hundred and fifty steps at just before lunch time, so I must be getting a step on before my evening body test, as if it to be believed, and I have no reason to doubt it, I still have another eight thousand four hundred and fifty steps to do, but that may have been no problem to do on a normal day but now today I have got a football match to go and watch, which was a 0-1 defeat to the football team that I support, so no getting up to celebrate the goals, I only got some steps in on the way to the ground, as Mich parks the car a little way away and at half time, the rest of the time I was just sat there, watching the game.

So this morning I had some more boccia practice, and in the game, which was at the end of the session the team that I was part of was loosing 1-0 by the end of the first end, then we managed to score 3 on the next end, to make it 1-3 then it was the third and the final end we had used up all six of our balls and the other team still had some of theirs remaining and they had one ball still on the jack, but with my final shot I’d limited their scoring to one, until the player furthest to my left sent a ball which nestled in between the one shot that was holding and my shot, which gave them two more making the game 3-3. That is how the game ended in a tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment