Monday 2 October 2017

Day 1548

Day 1548;

19.89 was my BMI of this day it is a deplorable sign that I’m still not doing enough to get myself in tip top shape.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, grapes (green and purple) and apple.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and something.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and Lucozade sport (raspberry).

Now today I have been having a relatively lazy day, at least until I went out to the gym, for another hour cycle on the exercise bike. By the time I had done that I went back home and I had a shower got changed into my pyjamas then I checked up on my step count and my step count was 9909, so I decided to go on the rower for 10 minuets and my stroke count was 396, at least I thought it was, anyway a pathetic score from a pathetic thing. I was wondering if it would anyway convert my strokes into steps, I didn’t think so but when I next checked my step count was 10015 so it didn’t convert strokes into steps, at least not directly.

But I had also got another 20 PSCS in early on today, it was in the morning before lunch. So therefore before I went to the gym. But then after I had ate my dinner I played more on Resident Evil: Revelations, but that Norman fellow isn’t the easiest to kill. Norman the head of Veltro, we wasn’t dead after all, he was just waiting down under the sea in the Queen Dido ship, sunk by the ruins of Terrorgresia.

No comments:

Post a Comment