Friday 20 October 2017

Day 1566

Day 1566;

Today I had 800 kcal 9520 steps and my BMI was 19.92, which was an improvement on my result from yesterday, but in the grand scheme of things was still pathetic. But then I also did a small 15 minute jog around after my body test then I checked my total number of steps done today on Wii fit and it was up to 12,255 steps for today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: egg mayo sandwich (white bread), sausage roll, grapes (purple), blackberries, blueberries and strawberries.
Dinner: sausage casserole and tiramisu.
Drinks:milk, tap water and fruit juice.

So today I have been on the same exercise bike as I went on yesterday, to get 10.5 miles done in the hour that I spent on it, but today I don’t know how far I managed to get in an hour, as I accidentally hit the stop button at 54 minutes. But I know that at the half hour mark I was upto 5.25 miles which probably wasn’t good enough, as I’d have to do the same again but with myself being the bit more tired than the first 5.25.

Now today I have lost my step counter, but then I found it. Both of my gym gloves and my headband are stinking, as is the sausage casserole. That was being cooked for my dinner. 


I was so simple minded in the past, so you probably could say that not much has changed about me, but I used to think that the Venus Project could work, the Venus Project that I’m referring to is the project that is meant to save the world from turning into a Venus like planet, but now I have grown up and thanks to that one of my old school friends that banged my head with reasoning as to why it couldn’t work. The basic reason as to why it couldn’t work is because the human condition is too complex, as you know each with our own flaws and talents (or the lack of any in my case; I’m meaning talented, I lack any talent) but I’m thinking that I can still remember some of the plans for a city that they wanted to build which I’m thinking was going to be built in a circle having a lot of dorms for everyone to live in having a games zone, eating zone, library zone and other zone. I’m a bit unsure on what happened to all of the children that would be created, by having literally nothing to do all day apart from getting bored with reading, eating, playing and fucking as you’d have all the time in the world to get on with that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment