Friday 27 October 2017

Day 1573

Day 1573;

My BMI is 20.15 for today, my step count when I was having a body test was only at 8168 however my kcals were around 1000 but now I have checked on my step counter it says that I have burnt off 977,

Breakfast: cereal, grapes (black), banana and apple.
Lunch: bread roll (white bread), hotdog sausages and chocolate trifle.
Dinner:pasta, meatballs, paste with orange and mango on top.
Drinks: Lucozade sport (orange), milk, fruit juice and tap water.

So today I have been to the gym, I’ve been on the exercise bike for an hour 12 minutes, but I was doing that alternative cycling today, not the level 10 flat out for an hour, I did that yesterday, but I know I only had half the time yesterday, but I almost got as far yesterday as I got today in an hour; as I only got 9.8 miles today.

In Breath of the Wild today I have completed another side quest, and I have also been playing a bit on Hyrule Warriors. But in Breath of the Wild, I have now completed 2 of the side quests today which was before my Switch needed too go on charge.

10878 steps to go with the 1072 kcals that I have burnt off today my gizmo is telling me now, after I have done a pleasant enough 15 minute jog around my room, and it was after I had already done my body test for the day. So I’m going to be wanting to check my step count for today tomorrow just to be on the safe side. But judging by my plans for tomorrow I don’t think I’m going to be able to get enough steps in.

No comments:

Post a Comment