Thursday 1 September 2016

Day 1162

Day 1162;

Today I got my BMI correct as of when I was weighing myself.

Breakfast: cereal, purple grapes and banana.
Lunch: white bread, cheese sandwich and a chocolate mini roll.
Dinner: chicken, peas, carrots, new potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs off fruit juice, 2 300ml mugs of milk and 1 300ml mug of fruit squash.

Also I have come across a website today which has got some old games for you to play, but then I'm thinking that only the Sega games actually worked on the site, like Sonic 2 and Earth Worm Jim. I was pointed to the direction of that site by Het who is a friend of mine, I think. Friends I am unsure of who I can classify as a "friend" anymore as in the proper old days I'd call the people that I talked to at periods of rest during the school day my friends. but now that we're older and we have moved apart naturally how long, or is it how far; apart until it negates the friendship?

Wow, was my reaction to my weight gain for managing to get it right on my goal. I don't know how I managed to limit my weight gain, I was sure that I'd be higher, as I must have only use a small amount of energy throughout the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment