Monday 19 September 2016

Day 1180

Day 1180;

Now today was strange as I can't remember doing anything today But I know I lost 0.1 on my daily BMI measurement.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and purple grapes.
Lunch: tomato soup, white bread and chocolate eclair.
Dinner: sausages, peas, carrots, roast potatoes, apple crumble and ice cream.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

But I discovered that the Wheelchair Rugby bronze medal match didn't include GB which meant that there was only one chance for team GB to get at least 1 medal on each of the 11 days of the Paralympics, the final chance of a medal was with Mr Weir, who got taken out in the marathon today, apparently.

But then it was the closing ceremony of the 2016 Paralympic games, which was interesting but it wasn't as good as the Olympic games closing ceremony as they had Mario coming out of a pipe, then there was a tribute to the Iranian cyclist that died during the course of these games.

But I'm disappointed that there wasn't a F36 long jump in the last olympics the longest jump was 5.23m and Ryan Raghoo's personal best is 4.81 but I was sure that he beat that total , I thought he had 5.20m at the athletics meet that I went to as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment