Wednesday 7 September 2016

Day 1168

Day 1168;

Today started up as a day where i was feeling good I thought I could get at least 10 minutes on the rower today, but no I was too lazy.
Breakfast: cereal, banana and strawberries.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and 4 of Emu’s home made Jaffa cakes.
Dinner: beef, crocket potatoes, peas and some of Emu’s cake which was for GM’s anniversary day, but she didn’t like it as it was too sweet which too be honest it was, If you had a scale of 1-10 It’d be 10.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.


What I did instead was watch some more of the Pokemon TV show, old episodes, I started re-watching the episodes from just when Ash got his  4th orange island “gym” badge and then he was fighting the man with the Dragonite, of which he actually managed to win 
and I started watching the Johto region again.

Also I started playing on Metal Gear SolidL Snake Eater, but no matter how many throats I slit there are still more enemies, Pokemon Y I got a Victini which is the bellow legendary Pokemon:
 

Then also today I got some time on Links Awakening and there's a child that says to me "Hey dude! What do you think of Marin?  Uhh... I don't know, I'm just a kid!" In the north of the main town. I don't know what he's insinuating or even if he's insinuating anything but I just don't know about the "kid" and just in the game aren't both Link and Marin "kids" also?

No comments:

Post a Comment