Thursday 22 September 2016

Day 1183

Day 1183;

now today I have done 110 sit-ups if my counting is to be counted on. But today I gained 0.06 on my BMI 22.07 I may have been as I ate quite a bit more today than yesterday.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: white bread butter, pork pie and I cannot remember what I ate for pudding.
Dinner: pats in cheese sauce with chicken, chocolate eclair and a banana.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Evolution, everything changes over time, it's a natural process you could just sit at home in your little bubble of 1984 all you wish but then time will catch up with you sooner or later, even if it means that you were living in your world of 1984 for your whole life, when you're dead your bubble will be destroyed if not by other people than by time. As in the end what does all of your virtue signalling get  you? Nothing no one survives this  game of life.

The game is rigged against us all, Male Female, black or white,  Sure we don't all have the same views....

No comments:

Post a Comment