Friday 9 September 2016

Day 1170

Day 1170;

Now today I have been playing Legend of Zelda"Link's Awakening, as well as that I have been watching parts of the Paralympic games, I wonder when Richard will be competing?

Breakfast: cereal, banana and green grapes.
Lunch: cheese with white bread sandwich and I cannot remember.
Dinner: fish cakes, carrots, peas, new potatoes and some chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice,
Snacks: 2 percy pigs pals (they were both sheep).

Today I have been watching a critique on Anita Sarcasm's latest release the criticism of Anita's work are actually better than the videos produced by Anita, which is funny as the people that make the responses to Anita don't have the funds available to them to make as high quality video's as Anita as she is making hundreds of thousands of dollars to make one of her feminist frequency YouTube videos, and I find people reporting on her more intellectually stimulating than Anita, as Anita's videos consist of some lies a can and a half of her self entitled opinions of games that she probably has never even played. and she has just one a bit of background research on what the story is about, but sometimes she doesn't even of that, like with Street Fighter just takes a look at some of the female characters and then "These females are too sexy, I would like to have a horrific female in this game as week as the men, I have got to ruin the game industry for all of the youth". 

No comments:

Post a Comment