Wednesday 21 September 2016

Day 1182

Day 1182;

Today my BMI was 22.01 again, I have got a clue as to how I managed it to that level today even though for dinner I ate a whole 9 inch pizza.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, purple grapes and banana.
Lunch: sausage roll and an iced bun.
Dinner: 9 inch margarita pizza.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.


Imaged o maintain  my BMI; I think, by doing 100 sit ups, 100 crunches and 50 squats today, I'm wondering if I had done 100 squats I could have decreased my BMI by just 0.01 then I'd manage to get a perfect BMI. But for that there's tomorrow to get my self in shape. Yesterday I managed to reach my calorie go,al. But I failed by approximately 1000 today.

I wonder how long this fitness streak can last? I am typing about the 100's of certain exercises that I have been doing and perhaps the 50 that I also did.

No comments:

Post a Comment