Monday 26 September 2016

Day 1187

Day 1187;

So today my BMI was reduced back to the level of 2 days ago, I think, anyway it was 21.91, which may have been as I went skiing today

Breakfast: cereal, purple grapes, nectarine, banana and apple.
Lunch: chicken, peas, carrots, potato and quarter of an out of date cheese cake.
Dinner: a quarter of the cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

So today I forgot almost everything that I had set myself up to type today as I didn't get my act together earlier and type any of it pup, which sucks.

The only thing I can remember is that I stacked it 3 times today on the slopes, and only 1 of them was when I was actually skiing, but I'm unsure if I should count the 4th incident as a stack as I didn't actually fall over but my left ski came off but I managed to stay standing, but I think I successfully managed to scare a little girl of whom I was thinking looked as if she had an oriental heritage, now that was as I was attempting to do one of those 360's that I was practising last time that I went skiing, but what happened was I'd get 180 degrees of the way around and then I'd loose my sight which is a biy off putting so I'd attempt to go the rest of the way down backwards not by choice at least not any of the times that I was going down hill, but the 4th kind of stack but I managed to stay on my ski it was that my left ski slammed into the slow sign down at the bottom of the slope and by the time that I could next open my eyes I saw an oriental looking girl stood just a foot or 2 away from me. But another thing that I noticed was that my eyes played me up less when I as moving at speed.

But today I have done 100 sit-ups and 100 crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment