Friday 16 September 2016

Day 1177

Day 1176;

Now for this section I have forgotten what I was going to put here for yesterday. I'm sorry for the wait for this blogpost it's not worth the wait, I assure you.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: I've forgotten.
Dinner: sausages, peas, new potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: 3 300ml mug of milk, 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

But yesterday I thought of a way to save the world and a way to tackle obesity.

Just imagine if everybody had some kind of device be it an exercise bike, hand bike, treadmill or a rowing machine and they were all hooked up the national grid so you could row 1km on the rowing machine and instead of it telling you how far you have rowed it could tell you how much electricity that you’ve put back into the national grid, and you could have on your home a dial which shows you how much electricity you've used, if you're a hefty old ballon you could roll on the treadmill until you've goy enough electricity to cook your selfs lunch. 

I have remembered what it was that I was about to type, now. It was with my BMI being 22.01 so I thought that I hadn't done enough sit-ups/crunches yesterday, as I had done 100 sit-ups and only 50 crunches yesterday but if I had done just another 50 crunches I may have been spot on with my BMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment