Sunday 25 September 2016

Day 1186

Day 1186;

Today my BMI soared to 22.04 which was to be expected as I played some Boccia and I watched a football match. Which has had me in a seated position for the majority of the day.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: I have forgot what I ate for main and an apple turn over.
Dinner: meatballs, pasta, banana, apple, purple grapes and nectarine.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and about 1/2 a bottle of Lucozade sport.

The football team that I support were winning 1-0 at half time when I informed Mich that they'd loose the game 1-2 , and regrettably I was correct.

But today in Boccia aka the most  boring sport ever, at least that I have played, but if I suppose that shopping can be classed as a sport also then it maybe relegated to 2nd from top on the list, especially if the sport was internet shopping.

Today in exercise I have dine 160 sit-ups and 100 crunches. So that was about it for today/yesterday as I was struggling to keep my eyes open last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment