Thursday 15 September 2016

Day 1176

Day 1176;

Now today I had my friend P come around my home it was to draw some more of  his picture of me.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich.
Dinner: chicken, peas, new potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mug of milk, 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice, 1 200ml mug of fruit juice and the remnants from a bottle of Lucozade sport.

So other than that modelling work that I did I also had a work out today at the gym which was fun. It got my BMI to 21.94 which I am thinking was pretty good especially as my stomach was feeling very bloated this morning.

My gym instructor told me today to not spend all of my time just sitting down, so I've got to get up and take a walk around every so many minutes. Which is easier said than done especially when your watching the champions league first timers Leicester City beat the champions of Belgium 0-3, now that I thought was special, especially for a first champions league match ever and it was an away match at that. For the final of the Champions league I would like to see Leicester City v Tottenham but at the moment Tottenham don't look likely to even make it out of the group stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment