Sunday 11 September 2016

Day 1172

Day 1172;

Today I remember writing up my observations of yesterday as I hadn't finished my typing yesterday, which was partly as I couldn't get on to the internet last night and the other part I'll explain shortly... 

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: tomato soup, bread, banana green grapes and purple grapes.
Dinner: meat pie, crochet potatoes and some peas.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.  
Snacks: 2 american hard gums.

A short time later, here comes my explanation:

So today I had a busy schedule, as I had boccia followed by a football match to go and see, boccia was he usual, but the football was exciting, as before the match started I predicted the scoreline would be 0-4, so a defeat to the team that I support, but then promptly as the game reached about quarter of the time the opposition scored as the game stayed at that score line for the majority of the
remaining first half then against the run of play the team that I was there to support managed to peg them back so the score line was 1-1; I thought "well that's not in the script, but I'll take it", half time.

Start of the second half; the start to the second half was a bit lackadaisical but it was an improvement on the way they started their two previous games letting in 2 goals in each, of the past two games 2nd halves as they were winning 3-0 by the end, of the first half in one and the other it was 2-1 and in both of them the score lines were respectively 3-2 and 2-3. But then in this game there was only 2 goals by the end of the first half and I wasn't looking forward to the commence of the second half as the team that I support hasn't done very well in the second halves they've played recently.

I guessed at the result and I signed 1-3, as mentioned above they may have started off the second half slowly but they were soon enough in they're stride putting the ball into the back of the oppositions net twice before the full-time whistle blew, which shocked me, but what surprised me more was the opposition only managed to get 1 goal back by the time of the full time whistle. So the winners by a remarkable result of 3-2 was the team that I support.

No comments:

Post a Comment