Saturday 17 September 2016

Day 1176

Day 1176;

Next up was today when I didn't do any exercise, so my BMI went up to 22.27 and I'm thinking that with my attitude as it is at the moment I will just be getting heavier as the days progress.

Breakfast: cerea, banan and apple.
Lunch: white bread and butter, pork pie, spaghetti hoops, mini sausages and a Cadbury's layers of joy kind of chocolate mousse.
Dinner: I have forgotten.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Also yesterdayI did basically nothing except from sit in front of a computer playing YouTube videos and playing on faceybook games. That's all that I can remember doing yesterday, but I must have walked around slightly more than two days ago but I have done less exercise as my kcal that I burnt yesterday appeared to go up slightly over the day before, which I found humorous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment