Saturday 10 September 2016

Day 1171

 Day 1171;

Today had an additional aspect that I wouldn’t expect to have actually happened today. It was that my friend (P) actually came around today, him on his quest to draw me, I can say that I’d rather him draw me that I, if I was a liar but I’m not, I’d prefer to be drawing that sitting down modelling even if the end product wasn’t as good.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and green grapes.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops and a sausage roll.
Dinner: chicken, chips and peas.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and a little bit of that Lucozade sport.
Snacks: 2 more of Percy pig's pals (1 cow and 1 sheep),

Now I am sorry for the lateness of this report on my existence, but all I can remember doing yesterday was watch a small proportion of the Paralympics and play on the Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening, and the aforementioned part about me modelling.

Ok now I know I have been reffering to the two separate ways that I have been referring to yesterday, the first being today which was as I originally typed the first part up yesterday in order to get it online this morning but I couldn't due to the internet being down and for the other part of the "excuse", how much do I hate that word (it seems like a pathetic way of saying explanation, as that is what it is; an explanation not an excuse), you are going to have to check out todays blog post which should be up by either 3:00 or 10:00, I'm guessing it shall depend on the internet connectivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment