Friday 2 September 2016

Day 1163

Day 1163;

So tonight my internet  has gone down, again, but I am going to wait until I have completed this article to decided if I'm going to put this post online at 3 or 10.

Breakfast: cereal, purple grapes, apple and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and at least 2 chocolate mini rolls.
Dinner: chicken pie,new potatoes, carrots, peas and chocolate cheese cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of fruit squash.

Now today I didn't do, pretty much, any exercise today which shocked me as when I went for my daily weigh in I had only gained 0.06 on my BMI.

Also I managed to beat up Major Ocelot the other day which was before I drowned forcing me to do it again, so I did then I saved the game after beating him up, so then I could start from that spot the next time the words "Snake is Dead" came up on the screen, which it did many times, for my swimming antics which I discovered was unnecessary for a start and secondly it was because of the hornet man  who I manage to defeat with use of the M30 (it's a shot gun basically) I was remembering using a AK47 for that battle probably yesterday but I failed to find the AK47 today, so I had to make do with the shotgun.



No comments:

Post a Comment