Thursday 8 September 2016

Day 1169

Day 1169;

Today I was down on my weight goal, but in better news; the Paralympics started today, by that I mean they had the opening ceremony today, which was interesting as they booed the political leader of Brazil.


Breakfast; cereal, grapes and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and 4 Jaffa cakes.
Dinner: pasta and meatballs.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

I have been preparing myself for doing excercise today, as I first did a couple of minutes of running up and down the garden, then 5 minutes on the rower, then 10 minutes then I finally did 15 minutes. To drive away the wheezing and it worked while I was doing my exercise, in the end. 

After the first 5 minutes it was it was at it's worse the wheezing problem resurfaced but only it was only a minor, inconvenience, which may have been due to my ittle bit of running arouns the back garden I did earlier. Then the next time it kind of resurfaced was while I was doing the 10 minutes just at approximately 5 minutes but I pushed on through it, I don't think that it reared it's head at least not while I was rowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment