Wednesday 28 September 2016

Day 1189

Day 1189;

Today I had an ultra lazy day as I have done basically no excursus except my usual sit-ups and crunches. Now my BMI was back at +22 at 22.11 which is a + 0.13 increase on yesterday.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: a warm sausage roll, sour cream and onion flavoured Pringles and some more of my chocolate box.
Dinner: meat pie, carrots, peas, new potatoes and chocolate truffle.
Drinks 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit  juice.

This morning I had a lie in, or so it appeared to Allergy when she came to wake me up this morning. But what I was doing in my life in was thinking, thinking about how Nico Rosburger has already won the F1 drivers championships for this season and I was also thinking about how asthma supposedly affects athletes (or sports persons) more than others and does it mean that I'm an athlete now that I have an inhaler as well as am on the website for english athletes, along with my time for running 100m and the distance I have jumped?

Today I have spent my day playing on Pokemon games.

No comments:

Post a Comment