Sunday 18 September 2016

Day 1179

Day 1179;

So tonight I put on 0.03 to my BMI Which surprised me a little bit, as the game asked me for a reason for the weight gain I honestly said that I didn't know, but then Mich went on the machine after me and he said it must because of the pie that he'd just eaten, and then I remembered what I had had for dinner and I was confused why hadn't it risen by more?

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: ham sandwich, apple and Bakewell tart.
Dinner:meat pie, peas, potato and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

But today in the Paralympics an Iranian Para-cyclist has died following crash,
Bahman Golbarnezhad - here competing on the track in 2012 - crashed during the C4-5 road race on Saturday.

I have just taken the picture and the below comment from the BBC website which is informing me of the story.

Now for the final day at the Paralympics team GB has got 2 chances to get a medal 1 in the bronze medal match of the rugby and the second is with Mr Weir, but I'm more hopeful that team GB Rugby can win their bronze medal match than David Weir can pick up a medal for the Rio 2016 Paralympic games, as apparently Richard Chiassaro was having a go at him for not turning up for the relay that they were supposed to contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment