Saturday 3 September 2016

Day 1164

Day 1164;

Now todayI found out that I had got a chest infection, apparently. Well they have prescribed me some antibiotics, which tastes bad, and an inhaler,

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and probably 2 chocolate mini rolls.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, chicken and 2 small slices of chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So the inhaler I have yet to use due to the funky apparatus still needing to be washed before I can use it and just when I'm out of breath, as i did in actual fact have more exercise than I had yesterday as I walked into town to go to the doctors and then to pick up my prescription, which I did in one trip, and I got myself a quick 5 minute work out on the rowing machine.

I know that I was slightly wheezy after the 5 minute work out, and Allergy wanted to use the inhaler on me, but the apparatus wasn't quite dry enough so I just had to sit down and wait for it to go away which it did eventually, as always.

I have also progressed on Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater, I have learnt that Metal Gear is the brain child of the cray communist professor that helps you out by showing you what door you have got to use to get Socoloff out of where he's being held prisoner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment