Wednesday 14 September 2016

Day 1175

Day 1175;

So today I got myself buck up to the high BMI level of 2 or 3 days ago (22.14).

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, purple grape, blueberries and strawberries.
Lunch: cheese & ham in a brown bread sandwich, it actually tasted quite decent, and then I had a Cadburys layers of joy thing Jaffantastic or something like that.
Dinner: pasta meatballs and tiramisu.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

which is too heavy especially if a perfect BMI is 22, but more often than not my BMI is higher than 22, so I’m getting fat. Now I know multiple ways of solving this problem, the first goes by the way of me actually growing. Of which I know is highly unlikely if not impossible as Mich has already told me that I’ve stopped growing. My second answer foe this would be to get me more active on the days of which U currently do naught, like today, I could have easily got in my half an hour on the rowing machine done, at least I think I had nothing to do… I can’t remember what I did today… apart from watch the Paralympics, eat  and basically naught, I could also eat less on the days that I do basically naught,  three ways for me to gain a more constant BMI of something more acceptable, and stop myself getting  at least too fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment