Friday 23 September 2016

Day 1184

Day 1184;

First up I've remembered what I ate for dessert yesterday lunch time, it was a cherry Bakewell. Secondly my BMI was a total of 21.81.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and purple grapes.
Lunch: white bread butter, pork pie and cherry Bakewell.
Dinner: macaroni cheese and chips.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

We live in an ableist world, and that isn't a bad thing. As if you knew me, the real me from before I died which left you with this drooling moron sitting here typing out stuff, you could have had a little bit of a psychopath on your hands, when it comes too me, as I can remember not all but a lot of the homicidal thoughts that appeared in my head and I was using 100% of my self control to stop me from enacting them as I was an abnormal young man (subhuman more likely).

I ate my lunch then I went for a little jog around the ground floor of my home as I had just finished doing that I was sitting down on my rowing machine about to have a nice relaxing row you know the type that you do to get your blood pumping, around your body at a quicker rate, well as I was just about to do that I noticed the bin outside the gate so I got up to get it back inside the back garden of my home. But as I was just about to go do that the post arrived so I went and sorted that out before getting the bin back inside which I did before going for a row of 5 minutes which had me travel 1.7km my rowing machine told me.

Ablism isn't a bad thing, it's discrimination in favour of able bodied persons, which I know that some people maybe saying it's discrimination all discrimination is bad, but discrimination may be a bad word to all of you liberal SJW's but discrimination is just picking something in  favour of another thing, e.g. you have a couple of applications for schools to send your child to, you take a look at them both and you say I would prefer that my child went to option A as I went there then your partner could say that they agree or they could say "Exactly, look just how bad you turned out we're sending the child to the other school" there you go either way you send your child will be discriminatory against the other one even if the two of you had absolutely no connection to either of the schools, like if you were living in a town which had 2 schools in the first is a Islamic Fundamentalist School and the other is a Christian Fundamentalist School which one would you choose? Which ever one you choose you'd be discriminating against the other. Or even with your lunch you ate today what did you eat? ... oh why did you discriminate against another meal, if you were like me back at school lunch times when they had all of these extravagant meal choices like a macaroni cheese I'd go for the cheapest option which would be a 40p burger then I would select the cheapest drink/a 45p bottle of fizzy water and when ever I wanted another drink I'd fill the bottle up with water free, generically that is I would often get hungry at other times of  the day and I would pig out from the vending machine, or I'd pick up a 20p tube of Polo's or Softmints and I would pay for that as I was at the till.

But I realise that I have just gone in a little too much information on the school lunches I used to eat within the previous paragraph, but can't you see any choice you make could be classed as discrimination and it's a good thing 99% of the time. It only becomes negative discrimination when people are some people (or ethnic minorities or women as the SJW cause would have you believe) disadvantaged by it, like if I wanted to become a front line soldier just so I could go abroad and shoot people, I'd  be disqualified as I'm a cripple, now the fact that I may turn psychotic on everyone may also play a role in my denial of service but anyway, thats beside the point.

Today I have been to the gym and I have done my usual 20 minutes on the lateral trainer, then I moved on to some of the arms weights at 22kg's before doing  the final 2 arms weights machines at 5kg's he said it's something to do with attempting to strengthen my right wrist as my left wrist is fine then Tini retold the humorous tale of my arms and how just after the accident the situation that I'm in now was flipped meaning I could only use my right arm. Then after I had used those 2 arm weights machines I moved on to the bike to attempt  to ride at-least at 100rpm for the whole of a 10 minute cycle ride, he says it's to build up my stamina, which should be fun. Also today I have done 100 sit-ups, 110 crunches and 50 squats just for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment