Tuesday 20 September 2016

Day 1181

Day 1181;

Today when I was eating my dinner Mich said to me that my BMI is going to be high today due to the amount I had for my pudding, but my BMI was as low as it has been for the past week, I think, as it was back down as 22.01 which may have been as I have been at athletics today, but I'll leave that story for a bit later.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and purple grapes.
Lunch: spaghetti rings on toast and some iced buns.
Dinner: pasta with meatballs, apple crumble and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: 1 bar of Fry's Turkish Delight.

So this morning I awoke then I had some of my breakfast, i are my cereal and some of my fruit because I was on a tight schedule, as I had an appointment with the dental hygienist today this was with the one that I apparently called patronising last time. but she wants to see me back in 6 months and Mich again in 12 months, which was after she said that my teeth were superior to his teeth, but she wasn't patronising to me this time as she didn't talk down at me this time. Well she did talk down to me as that was in the direction of her speech as in she was stood up and I was sitting on one of those dentist chairs which become beds which ended in me laying down on a bed like surface.

But then when my dental appointment finally finished Mich and I went across town to visit GAK and just it is remarkable the improvement she's made as she's been released from the hospital and you could have been mistaken GAK for being knock knock knocking on heavens' door,



Sorry I had to get that song in this, as she really looked and sounded like she wouldn't make the end of the week let alone up till now but here she is. But then we were there for about half a hour. Next up was a trip to the shops so we walked around town until we got to the shop, that sold the food that Mich was going to prepare

Then after I returned home I finished my breakfast fruit. Ten I went away and came back a bit later it was time for lunch, I ate that meal then I waited around a bit I ate my snack, got changed for athletics then I went to athletics, I had a lot of fun of athletics but my eyes  were a drawback, So why didn't you it me while we were playing it Rose? now you had got me stopped against the edge of the zone as you had been chasing me and I had run out of space so I turned round and looked into your eyes and you just tan away from me.

They after the athletics I went home and I ate dinner, then weigh in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment