Tuesday 27 September 2016

Day 1188

Day 1188:

so I got my 100 sit-ups done for the day before I went to athletics and at athletics I did another 10 sit-ups as well as a bit of running around and throwing a small medicine ball, before getting home and doing 100 crunches before eating dinner and weighing myself in, I got a BMI of 21.98, which is an increase of 0.07 I really should get in better shape.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast and a chocolate eclair.
Dinner: pasta Bolognese and some chocolate trifle.
Drinks 1 mug of milk and 1 mug of fruit juice.
Snack: 1 toasted tea cake.

Today when I first awoke I was in bed as usual then a couple of moment slater Mich assaulted my door and he realised I was awake but he thought it was because of his assault on my door, I''m guessing as he told me "not get up,  right away" so as soon as he left I shut my door and I initially went back to bed before realising that I should probably start todays post strait away to avoid my inevitable confusion and forgetfulness.

Now today has been a rainy day,

I have watched the following YouTube video, I watched it the whole way through and I hadn't got a clue of what was actually happening, I mean I knew that the playable character got locked up towards the end of the game but I wasn't really sure what happened before that or after that moment.



But now looking back on it what I'm guessing happened was your playable character got a job which was finding stuff about another employee and then the other employee finds out by your handbag falling out of the car in front of her. Then you destroy the data that you have collected on the other employee, then you both get locked up, now here's where it gets complicated as you seem to talk to the man which gets you reinstated and then you continue your job ruining other FBI agents jobs until you get to the highest job in the FBI, which then makes you go back to the cell and you have to do another set of things to get an alternative ending. Which has a huge reveal at the end, it was the aliens that did it.

Then I went to athletics, and I have had a thought about what World Cycling should do about TUE's or Therapeutic Use Exemptions in future, at TUE's have been issued to some people at times of major cycling tournaments/Grand Tours, like the Tour de France, but I am thinking lets just draw a line under the TUE chapter in cycling history by abolishing the use of TUE's in cycling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment