Wednesday 31 August 2016

Day 1161

Day 1161;

So today was the 1161st day, of me making this blog thing. But my BMI sunk to a low of 21.81 but I am still a bit podgy.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and purple grapes.
Lunch: sausage roll, purple grapes and a chocolate eclair.
Dinner: toad in the hole (sausage and Yorkshire pudding), peas, carrots, new potatoes and a chocolate eclair.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit squash and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I have gone to the gym, but today the weights on the arm machines had gone up by 2.5kg, I think, well I know it's gone up from 17.5 to 20 which is an increase of 2.5  but I'm unsure about the weight measurement. But I don't think it can be kg as I remember my Wii telling me that I had a body weight of 68kg the other day, but then today I lifted 105 on a legs weight machine which if it's in kg then I have lifted slightly over 150% of my body weight on my legs. but needless to say I was a bit worn out by the end of todays exertions.

Once I had arrived home from the gymI was asked if I wanted a drink, my answer to the question was a nod as you don't need to be a brain scientist to work out why I answered the question with an affirmative response. The drink I had was a 300ml mug of apple juice, so I thought; that's good I've already consumed my 5 portions of fruit for today, as I had eaten a banana and grapes for breakfast and some more grapes for lunch then that 300ml mug of apple juice equals the 5 then for dinner I ate another 2 portions of vegetables which makes it up to 7 portions of fruit and vegetables for today. Congratulations to the people that provided all of that delicious food and drink to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment