Saturday 6 August 2016

Day 1136

Day 1136;

Now today the "sad" news about my GAK was rescinded but we're still awaiting more news, on her condition.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: macaroni cheese, sponge cake and strawberries.
Dinner: 2 crumpets.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice. 
Snacks: 2 of Percy's Pals (1 sheep and 1 cow).

Today I had another lazy day, but today I lost some weight, which confused me.

I have also been playing the Wind Waker first level on Hyrule Warriors Legends, as I am thinking that they are the first levels since the levels from the original game, minus the Linkle levels, so the Cia levels were all included on the original game.

But now at the moment of me typing this it is the opening ceremony for the 2016 Rio Olympics, but I'm unsure about the origin story of Brazil but it looked to me like there was many of the native Brazilians then the "white" men came over, slave etc, cities sprung up and with it parkour then building a wall then knocking it down, next up was a plane, 14 BIS, next up was a was a man on the grand piano, the piano man was singing until he was interrupted by a woman with some of that new pop music like tripe and then her and her posse continue from there until they start doing something funny with the lights and floor. Next up was something that is very strange, have I been taking drugs or have they only just discovered the power of technicolor television?

And I have forgotten to mention the little Rio fireworks, the starting screen which was the floor that was impressive as it was a sea lapping up along  a shore which changed to ground and then had some giant mini beasts walking over it as the people were holding parts of a giant scaled up mini beasts. Also I forgot to mention the red flags that were being waved about art one point within the history of Brazil part, I'm unsure but it could be back tracking to when Brazil was a communist state, has Brazil ever been a communist state?

Then it tells us all about the dangers of the rising CO2 levels in our atmosphere. Which means the polar ice caps are going to melt which will introduce a lot of water into the sea causing water levels to rise which in turn causes the coasts of countries to sink therefore making the land masses smaller which in turn is deadly for life that has to live on land.

But now it's the athlete parade.now what could I say about that, other than the boating old same as usual, then with all that has been said and done about Russia and drugs, I believe that Llizzie Armistedge shouldn't have been al owed to compete this year in Rio, not as I think that she has been cheating it was as she missed 3 tests and if you miss 3 tests you shouldn't be allowed to compete, they are the rules.

Śo if I had been selected to go to the 2018 Winter Olympics and I had missed 3 drugs tests, I am thinking that I'd understand the implications of my actions, or rather failature to act especially with this big todo over Russia I think that I'd sit it out, there's always next time. I might not make the cut next time, I know but then I could use that as a greater incentive to make myself better still.

No comments:

Post a Comment