Wednesday 3 August 2016

Day 1133

Day 1133;

So today I decided yo have myself a 10 minute row as I stopped rowing at 10 minutes it was saying the distance I had rowed was 3.3KM but then after I had put down the oar and the machine was at rest by 10:17 minutes it had my distance at 3.4KM.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, green grapes and purple grapes.
Lunch: half a margarita pizza and some of my chocolate box.
Dinner: chicken, potato, carrots and something else that I have forgotten.
Drinks: milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and I had 1 300ml mug of fruit juice + lemonade.

Now Allergy asked me today "who wants to know what you have drunk in a day?" I was thinking how odd why did you decide to pick out that one small insignificant line from my blog to point out that probably nobody visits this blog for that piece of data, then I pointed out that probably nobody visits this blog to find out about my life either, but I still type up what I do on each day. For anyone, mainly Russians, to see. I only typed that as I have looked at my traffic sources recently and I have found that the highest proportion of my traffic comes from Russia, Vera all I have to say to you is that I didn't know you, as a friend, I only knew you as my form tutors niece so no hard feelings, apart from my penis when some of the other boys from my class made those lewd stories up about us, the lewd stories that you never probably heard. But they included a lot of banging and screams of random words like Misska/the name of your aunts cat.

And then today I also attempted another 10 minutes on my rower, but part, about the 3 minute mark, of my way through my row the machine the rowing machine broke, well it didn't actually break but it stopped functioning properly and I had to do the following 7 minutes more calmly, so that I did and I only got to 3.2KM.

Today I have also watched this thing on Britain's Pompeii, but there was no volcano, as what apparently happened was there was a fire that was probably started by an enemy of the people that were there all 3000 or there about years ago they were living in homes like the below one/on water. Bronze age Britain.


No comments:

Post a Comment