Tuesday 16 August 2016

Day 1146

Day 1146;

So Team GB's medal tally rose by +3 today which was 1 gold 1 silver and 1 bronze, but they are managing to "pull" away from China who have still only got 15 golds, but only slightly as GB only have 16.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and purple grapes.
Lunch: I have forgotten what I ate for my lunch.
Dinner: 1/2 of margarita pizza and some chocolate from my chocolate box (stuff that I haven't eaten from 1 easter).
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk, the second half of that bottle of Lucozade sport, 1  300ml mug of fruit juice and a 150ml mug of fruit juice.
Snack: Maltloaf.

So today I had myself another go at the long jump, but I was terrible at long jumping, today, and I took off and I landed face down in the sand, it was as if I had just last week off so "H

No comments:

Post a Comment