Monday 29 August 2016

Day 1159

Day 1159;

Now this morning I had a troubled sleep, it was troubled as I  kept waking up.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread), scotch eggs, quavers and mini chocolate rolls.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, sausage and Tiramisu.
Drink: drank a  few squirts of Lucozade sport, 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mugs of fruit squash.

I hate the summer time, It's all so boiling and I always seem to get colds, as in sneezing/coughing fits and a running noise. As well as all of that the whole world wants to start stinking to highest levels of the stratosphere.and it makes mr feel pity for all of those people that live around the equator that have to spend the whole tear in conditions like this.

But if you know anything about me, even if you don't,  hen I would like to say that I can write a story probably a no good story at that but then why shouldn't I attempt to improve my (more like actually get some) skills. As I was writing an opening cut scene for my hypothetical Zelda game.

The first part goes like this:-
You’re sitting down on the grass looking up at the sky,
Suddenly your hand clasps your nose.
You see black smoke billowing over your head.
Then you hear some screaming coming from behind you.
You spring to your feet and turn 180 degrees.
The screaming is cut short by something.
You run up to the front door to check it out.
The door slams open.
You are knocked away from the door.
You see a dark figure coming out from the door before     the world fades to black,

But then the next part I'm having trouble with as I don't understand how to say what needs to be said in within an effective way. I have even planed out a little quest which has the Minish in I know that the Minish may only be seen by a child but I'm wondering if a bit of brain trauma could do something similar? As the Brain trauma could have happened by Link getting hit  by that door, which allowed him to hear the faintest screams of a Minish, which is getting attacked by a small bird which you could throw a stone at the bird to make it drop the Minish then the Minish asks for help in gathering up all of the stranded Minish. That was a quest idea.

Apollo has won the rebooted series go Robot wars  with Carbide in second place. TR2 3RD, Thor in 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment