Tuesday 2 August 2016

Day 1132

Day 1132;

Today marked the start of another month, and I actually remembered to turn my calendar over today, at the start of the next month instead of leaving it a few days before changing it or someone else comes o change it for me.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, green grapes and purple grapes.
Lunch: sausage roll and sponge cake.
Dinner: Turkish chicken, chips and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: sponge cake, 1 percy pig and 1 pal (from the bag of percy pigs and pals I ate a cow).

Now up today I had some more athletics, during athletics we had a go at the shot put, as I enjoy dashing about making a nuisance of myself, or not as the case happened to be, as no-one was actually bothered about going to collect the shot puts in as they'd throw a shot put then they'd just leave it out there waiting for I don't know what, so I decided to take it upon to myself to speed up proceedings and go to collect the shots in and then either hand it to the next person that had to throw it or put it down on the floor for the next shot putter to collect or to swap the shot put around and hand it to the next putter of the shot, nice and efficient. But at the shot put today there were 2 shots to be thrown, or to be putted as in the shot put throwing isn't allowed, apparently, there were 2 separate shots the first was a real metal shot (even if I thought it was a bit small) and there was a lighter shot which was made out of plastic which looked a bit like the below one in the top left hand corner of the bellow picture.

So I was keeping myself busy during that exercise during that exercise the woman that was taking us through the exercise after my first few pathetic puts of the shot she got me to use the blue one, and then she realised that I was one of the really weird people that can actually throe it better if it's got more weight on it, I didn't know that, so I learnt my new thing of the day then.

But today I also got my new cheeper pair of specs and apparently they make me look like Buddy Holly, so apparently I look similar to the man below:
I can't see it honestly, all I gave as my requirements for a new pair of specs were they had black frames and they were cheep, and I don't care who they make me look like just as long as I can see through them.

Where had I got to when buddy got in my way oh yes that was it, my problems with my new specs, as my head which my face is part of and on which my nose is positioned on and my nose is a key obstacle to keep my specs on my face so when it is raining slightly and I'm running in athletics I really needed a more secure way of keeping my specs on my face as these new specs are fine if your only attempting to run a minuscule distance say 10-20m but then as soon as I was attempting to run any further they'd just loose the purchase on my face and slip down my nose.

Which was why I have started to use my old hockey glasses tie to give my specs some much needed additional support for staying on my face within my final 2 5+ minutes on my rower for today. as I did my first one which was my rush  to see how far I could get in 5 minutes, I think it was 1.7km's but then my final one was to see how long I could get rowing before I got bored and the timer stopped at 6:18 I'm thinking, so I'd imagine that about 6 minutes is my limit, so lets see me attempting to beat it, over the next few days, weeks, months, years, decades I don't think I'll live centuries, as I'm not immortal, at least I don't think I am I maybe immoral from some peoples perspectives, but I'm not immortal.

No comments:

Post a Comment