Friday 5 August 2016

Day 1135

Day 1135;

Why do I do this? Why do I write up a recount of what I can remember myself doing each day? I don't know but  I'm guessing it's for the same reason that people write diaries.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: I have forgotten wat I ate for lunch today.
Dinner: sweet and sour chicken, noodles, strawberry short bread/cake and strawberries.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

The reason being that I have the time.But today I was extra lazy today I didn't get any minutes on my rower today as I didn't, I can't use the excuse of I didn't have the time as you'd know that'd be a lie.

As I have been playing Hyrule Warriors Legends today for the majority of today but now my eyes are a bit tired from looking at that little screen for many hours today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment