Saturday 13 August 2016

Day 1143

Day 1143:

Now today I have watched some more of the Olympics as well as going to a "posh" house which was really ruins.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, green grapes and purple grapes.
Lunch: bread and butter roll, Pringles, chocolate bites and a French fancy.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas, Tiramasu and strawberries.
Dinks: 2 300 mugs of milk, 3 300 mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and lemonade.

In the Olympics today Team GB have been  decent in the track cycling by taking 2 gold medals, I can't remember what the third gold was in, for the moment at least.

But then also today we were watching the heptathlon and this morning they were doing the high jump, I was remembering my High Jump exploits from school I mentioned that I thought that I had jumped 120cm and Allergy was stating that she thought that it was humourious that I could remember that which must have happened a long time ago but I couldn't remember what I had eaten at meal times today, as I had to ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment