Tuesday 23 August 2016

Day 1153

Day 1153;

So today I had mucked up my foreskin, so today it had got itself jammed on my cock in an uncomfortable position.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: I think I ate 1 meat, carrots and peas followed by strawberries in single cream but that would mean that I'd have ate my 5 a day already, and I don't think that I had eaten my 5 a day by then.
Dinner: 2 pieces of chicken and chips.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: 1 toasted hot crosse bun.

But then I also had some athletics today which was fun as I did a bit of jogging, a bit of jumping and a bit of throwing,  I had got my little Richard sorted out before I went to athletics, so I couldn't use it as an excuse, for my pathetic display of athletics.

On the radio today there has been a lot of mentioning Sam Allardyce, at least on the radio stations that Mich has on the majority of the times throughout the day. Sam Allardyce is the new England football club manager, and he takes up the helm of the sinking ship which is called England FC for the first time in a game like situation I think it is on the 4th of September for the world cup qualifiers as I am  unsure if he has got any "friendly" games to take charge of before hand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment